Repairs and Upgrades - Covid 19 Update
Although the government are relaxing some of the lockdown measures we still need to follow essential safeguards to protect our staff and customers. FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED for all Customers and can be provided free of charge.
After discussion with the local authorities and following government advice any items brought into store must be left with us untouched for a period of up to 72 hours.
These procedures will be in place from 15th June 2020 until further notice.
Before visiting the store with any item please read the list of requirements below. You may be refused entry to the store if you haven't followed the steps below. As we have already lost a friend and colleague to Covid-19 we take these precautions very seriously.
1. You MUST have an Appointment
As we will be restricting the number of customers allowed into the shop at one time, we will only take in any repairs or upgrades with appointments. Please bear with us if there is a queue.
Appointments will only be available Monday to Friday.
2. All computers and laptops must be boxed or wrapped in a bag with notes detailing the issues and contact details. We must have Name, Address and Telephone Number where you can be reached.
3. We will disinfect all items prior to work being carried out which may take up to 72 hours before we are able to process it. If your PC or Laptop is dirty please CLEAN it before you leave it.
4. Our staff have been advised of Covid secure practises and this may include handling items with PPE where appropriate.
5. Please come alone as we will have limited floorspace. If you need assistance or to bring someone with you please let us know in advance so we can accommodate you.
6. As much as we would like to deal with issues whilst you wait, due to limited staff numbers (for social distancing) we are not able to offer a same day service during this current phase.
7. To limit unnecessary visits items should only be brought in once the customer service team have gone through technical help to determine if it’s possible to be fixed by yourself (ie settings) or needs a part replaced and must come back to us.
8. The only items we can accept are booked in repairs for local customers excluding online orders which are sent to a different location. If you placed your order online you must email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the email, the name that the order was placed in and the order number.
9. Appointments will only be provided by emailing the customer care team who will work with you for the best solution which may be something simple you can do at home.
10. Please follow the signs and keep 2m from other customers and staff.
11. Please avoid touching products where you can.
12. Please use the anti-bacterial gel available in store.
These procedures are subject to amendment should the government advice change.
Thank you for your help in trying to limit the spread of this deadly disease.