Repairs and Upgrades - Covid 19 Update
THE STORE IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 10AM - 6PM (SALES AND REPAIR DROP OFF)
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 12PM - 5PM (SALES ONLY)
Although the government are relaxing some of the lockdown measures we still need to follow essential safeguards to protect our staff and customers. FACE MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL for all Customers.
Before visiting the store with any item please read the list of requirements below. You may be refused entry to the store if you haven't followed the steps below. As we have already lost a friend and colleague to Covid-19 we take these precautions very seriously.
1. All computers and laptops must be boxed or wrapped in a bag with notes detailing the issues and contact details. We must have Name, Address and Telephone Number where you can be reached.
2. We will disinfect all items prior to work being carried out which may take up to 24 hours before we are able to process it. If your PC or Laptop is dirty please CLEAN it before you leave it.
3. Our staff have been advised of Covid secure practises and this may include handling items with PPE where appropriate.
4. Please come alone as we will have limited floorspace. If you need assistance or to bring someone with you please let us know in advance so we can accommodate you.
5. As much as we would like to deal with issues whilst you wait, due to limited staff numbers (for social distancing) we are not able to offer a same day service during this current phase.
6. To limit unnecessary visits items should only be brought in once the customer service team have gone through technical help to determine if it’s possible to be fixed by yourself (ie settings) or needs a part replaced and must come back to us.
7. Please follow the signs and keep 1m from other customers and staff.
8. Please avoid touching products where you can.
9. Please use the anti-bacterial gel available in store.
These procedures are subject to amendment should the government advice change.
Thank you for your help in trying to limit the spread of this deadly disease.