NEW!! High End Gaming PC Intel Core i5 RTX 2080 8GB Graphics with 16GB Memory
All of our graphics cards are genuine, brand new boxed cards.
NVIDIA RTX RAY TRACING
NVIDIA RTX platform includes a ray tracing technology that brings real-time, cinematic-quality rendering to content creators and game developers. Developers can access NVIDIA RTX ray tracing through the NVIDIA OptiX application programming interface, through Microsoft’s DirectX Raytracing API (DXR) and Vulkan, the new generation, cross-platform graphics standard from Khronos Group.
WHAT IS RAY TRACING?
Conventional 3D rendering has used a process called rasterization since the 1990’s. Rasterization uses objects created from a mesh of triangles or polygons to represent a 3D model of an object. The rendering pipeline then converts each triangle of the 3D models into pixels on a 2D screen. These pixels may then be further processed or “shaded” before final display on the screen.
Ray tracing, which has long been used for non-real-time rendering, provides realistic lighting by simulating the physical behavior of light. Ray tracing calculates the color of pixels by tracing the path that light would take if it were to travel from the eye of the viewer through the virtual 3D scene. As it traverses the scene, the light may reflect from one object to another (causing reflections), be blocked by objects (causing shadows), or pass through transparent or semi-transparent objects (causing refractions). All of these interactions are combined to produce the final color of a pixel that then displayed on the screen.
While ray tracing has long been "the future" or holy grail of computer rendering, we are now seeing the advent of consumer GPUs which have enough compute capability to do interesting ray tracing workloads in real-time. It is expected that many use cases will employ hybrid renderers which combine rasterization and ray tracing, so tight integration with an existing rendering API is very important.
First 11 games to support real-time ray-tracing. The list includes:
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Atomic Heart
- Battlefield V
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries
- Metro Exodus
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Ideal for high level gaming on high/ultra settings such as:
- Player Unknown Battlegrounds
- Ark Survival Evolved
- Planet Coaster
- Mass Effect Andromeda
- Fallout 4
- Witcher 3
- Twitch Game Streaming
Will also do the usual low end requirements such as:
- Office Applications
- Streaming Internet TV
- Gaming Tower with Colour Changing LEDs
- Windows 10
- Internal 300mbps Wireless adapter and LAN for internet connectivity
Built using refurbished motherboard and processor in Brand New Boxed Case with a 3 year shop warranty on all parts.
Processor - Intel Quad Core Minimum 4440
- # of Cores 4
- # of Threads 4
- Processor Base Frequency 3.10 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency 3.30 GHz
- Cache 6 MB SmartCache
Memory - 16GB DDR3
Motherboard - Brand may vary but will have minimum of 2x DDR3 memory slots
USB - Minimum 4 at the rear and 2 at the front
Sound - Integrated sound with headphone & Mic socket at the front and the rear. Works with any standard headphones or speakers (not supplied)
Optical - This case is designed for online gaming and as such does not have a DVD Drive although can use an external USB one if necessary
Hard Drive - 1TB 3.5"
- 120GB SSD
- For improved game performance we install windows onto the 1TB leaving the SSD for games.
CASE:Polaris RGB Tempered glass Gaming Case
Game Max Polaris is made with a very simple and classic design, it comes with a tempered glass front panel and an attractive tempered glass side panel on the left side. It has 1 remote controller which allows you to control your LED's freely. 3 x 120mm RGB fans on the front and 1 x 120mm RGB fans on the rear are included, which makes this an ideal solution for the gaming enthusiast and an excellent cooling solution to help to keep the computer temperature low. The 2 x USB2.0 allow the user to connect to most media storage devices.
- I/O Ports - The 2 x USB3.0 / USB2.0 and HD Audio.
- remote controller - 1 remote controller controls the LED's freely.
- Water-Cooling Support - Front panel supports a 240mm radiator and the back of the case supports a 120mm radiator.
- Fans - 3 x 120mm RGB fans on the front,1 x 120mm RGB fans on the rear. Colours include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, Orange and Purple.
- Front & Side Panel - With a tempered glass front panel and an attractive tempered glass side panel on the left side allows users to show off there internal components.
OR Geforce RGB
The G-Force is a midi tower gaming case with a combination of metal mesh / semi transparent front panel and a plastic front door makes this different to other CiT models.
The two 120mm RGB front fans and 1 x 120mm RGB rear fan, give the G-Force a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 7 x 120mm fans (3 included), or up to 5 fans and a water cooling kit with a 240mm radiator (which can be positioned at either the front or the top of the case), the CiT G-Force should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access. The powder coating to the exterior and internal of the case, complete the luxurious and outstanding design.
With safety in mind, the edges of the G-Force are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The G-Force supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX.
Please note the main image shown is for visual purposes only. The fan included is RGB (solid RGB colours only) and not a spectrum fan (where the colours merge).
Graphics Card - nVidia Geforce RTX 2080.
When playing games we always recommend checking out the specific game webpage before buying as you may not get the highest fps with the minimum specification.
We Deliver both LOCAL and NATIONAL See below for how!
1. LOCAL EVENING DELIVERY - Includes St Helens, Widnes, Liverpool, Warrington, Wirral, Chester, Manchester, Southport, Bolton, any area within the M60 or within a 25 mile radius of Liverpool. We deliver these areas with our own driver who delivers in the evening so please don't add a work address unless you are there in the evening. Delivery is normally within a few working days from your order but are not confirmed until the delivery day. You will be called by our mobile number which will be in your confirmation email.
If you are unsure of your area being within our local driver area or need a delivery on a specific day please email us before ordering. You can also contact us by phone on 0151 538 6812 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some areas slightly outside may also be delivered during the evening but may not be within 3 days.
2. COURIER DELIVERY - If you are outside of our area or are only available during the day please choose our courier service. We ship within a few days but delivery may take up to 48 hours and is only working days and hours. Delivery is between 9am and 6pm.
Contact us by Telephone 0151 538 6812 our opening hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm and Sat & Sun 12-5pm
When you buy from us you are buying from a highly experienced and qualified team of engineers who have been in the business for over 22 years. All PCs are constructed using some of the industries best quality components, then built professionally and tested thoroughly so we can give you a 3 year warranty with confidence.