NEW!! Moonstone Intel Core i7 Coffee Lake 8700k GTX 1080 16B 1TB SSD Gaming PC
All of our graphics cards are genuine, brand new boxed cards.
6 cores - 12 threads 4.7ghz Turbo speed
BE AMAZED WITH THE 8TH GEN DESKTOP PROCESSORS
Intel's 8th Gen processors let you have amazing gaming, entertainment and VR experiences. The i7 8700K processor extends all the capabilities that users love from previous generation CPUs with even more advanced innovatations that deliver new levels of performance immersing you into your computing on a veriety of form factors. The 8700K features all the latest Intel technologies to allow you to have the best computing experience ever, and this particular CPU is unlocked allowing you to overclock it to your gaming or production needs.
The 8th Generation Intel Core processors redefine mainstream desktop PC performance. The i7 8700K features six cores for more processing power—that’s two more cores than the previous generation i7 processor. The Unlocked feature on this chip allows for overclocking allowing you to tweak the performance. Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology has also increased the maximum turbo frequency of 4.7 GHz, and up to 12 MB of cache memory, in addition Intel's Hyper-Threading Technology delivers 12-way multitasking support in the latest generation of Intel Core processors. If you're not an enthusiast, dont worry there is a locked 8th Generation version of this chip, the i7 8700 processor that allows you to still enjoy excellent gaming and VR experiences.
INCREDIBLE VIRTUAL REALITY
A high-performance processor is key to achieving a balanced platform to make your VR experiences great. Attach your premium head-mounted display (HMD) to an Intel Core i7 or i5 processor-based PC, and prepare to be amazed. The performance of the 8700K processor allows for the smoothest virtual reality experience yet. Keep in mind that great VR experiences involve the entire platform, not just any one component. The ideal combination of processor, graphics, I/O connectivity, display, and audio are required, but be assured that this 8th Gen Intel Processor wont let you down.
Ideal for extreme gaming on high/ultra settings such as:
- Player Unknown Battlegrounds
- Ark Survival Evolved
- Planet Coaster
- Just Cause 3
- Battlefields 1
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- Assassins's Creed Syndicate
- Mass Effect Andromeda
- Fallout 4
- Witcher 3
- Twitch Game Streaming
Will also do the usual low end requirements such as:
- Office Applications
- Streaming Internet TV
- Gaming Tower with Colour Changing LEDs
- Windows 10
- Wireless adapter and LAN for internet connectivity
Processor: Intel Core i7 8700k Coffee Lake
Memory: 16GB DDR4 (2 x 8GB DDR4 2400MHz)
Motherboard: MSI Intel Z370
• Supports: 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket.
• Supports: DDR4 Memory, up to 4000+(OC) MHz.
• DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology provided by MSI OC lab to ensure maximum compatibility for overclocking performance.
• Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
• Multi-GPU: With Steel Armour PCI-E slots. Supports AMD 2-Way Crossfire™.
• Heavy plated heatsinks: Leading heatsink design, for maximum cooling.
• EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• Turbo M.2: Delivering Speeds Up to 32Gb/s, Intel Optane Memory Ready.
• PCI-E Steel Armour: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI.
• X-Boost: Great tool to boost your USB & Storage performance.
• Double ESD Protection: Double layer grounding motherboard mounting holes.
• Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency.
• Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favourites and search function.
• VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC892 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||Not Supported|
|Crossfire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Realtek RTL8111H (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
Storage: 1TB Hard Drive & 240GB SSD
PSU - Coolermaster Watt Lite 700WLighten the Load
Power on. We want the MasterWatt Lite Series to be that simple. In the box are all the essentials of a reliable engine so you don't have to think about it. We added higher-end perks like Active PFC and PWM technology for more stability, and made sure we met ErP 2013 and CE ratings for safety and low energy impact. It's the survival kit for reliable, affordable power.
Advanced Circuit Design
Active PFC + PWM combined with dual forward topology and double EMI filter enhances power output efficiency and increases the performance and stability of your system
Silent and Durable Fan
Cooler Master's 120mm HDB temperature control fan can operate more smoothly without friction, which makes it quiet and more durable.
Compliant with ErP 2013 Lot6, which guarantees that your PSU will use less than 0.5W on system standby and lower than 45% transferring efficiency on 5V standby.
Full protection (OCP/OVP/SCP/OPP) with built-in Over Temperature Protection (OTP). Minimizes the risk of damage from power outages.
MB 20+4 Pin x 1
CPU 12V 4+4Pin x 1
SATA x 6
Peripheral 4 Pin x 3
FDD Cable 4 Pin x 1
PCI-e 6+2 Pin x 4
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 8GB
|NVIDIA CUDA® Cores||2560|
|Base Clock (MHz)||1607|
|Boost Clock (MHz)||1733|
|Memory Speed||10 Gbps|
|Standard Memory Config||8 GB GDDR5X|
|Memory Interface Width||256-Bit|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||320|
|Simultaneous Multi-Projection||10 Gbps|
|NVIDIA SLI® Ready||Yes - SLI HB Bridge Supported|
|NVIDIA GPU Boost™||3.0|
|Microsoft DirectX||12 API with feature level 12_1|
|Bus Support||PCIe 3.0|
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Network: 300mbps Internal Card
CASE: MOONSTONE Tempered Glass Colour Changing
Game Max MoonStone RGB is made with a very simple and classic design, it comes with tempered glass front panel and an attractive tempered glass side panel on the both sides. It has 1 fan controller (for control of up to 10 fans) allowing you to control your fan speeds to better suit your needs, the LED button on the IO panel allows for easy access to change the colour of the RGB fans. 3 x 120mm multi-coloured RGB fans on the front and a 1 x 120mm multi-coloured RGB fan at the back are included which makes this an ideal solution for the gaming enthusiast and an excellent cooling solution to help to keep the computer temperature low. The 2 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 allow the user to connect to most media storage devices.
Video - Fantastic RGB Feature Showcase
When playing games we always recommend checking out the specific game webpage before buying as you may not get the highest fps with the minimum specification.
We Deliver both LOCAL and NATIONAL See below for how!
1. LOCAL EVENING DELIVERY - Includes St Helens, Widnes, Liverpool, Warrington, Wirral, Chester, Manchester, Southport, Bolton, any area within the M60 or within a 25 mile radius of Liverpool. We deliver these areas with our own driver who delivers in the evening so please don't add a work address unless you are there in the evening. Delivery is normally within a few working days from your order but are not confirmed until the delivery day. You will be called by our mobile number which will be in your confirmation email.
If you are unsure of your area being within our local driver area or need a delivery on a specific day please email us before ordering. You can also contact us by phone on 0151 538 6812 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some areas slightly outside may also be delivered during the evening but may not be within 3 days.
2. COURIER DELIVERY - If you are outside of our area or are only available during the day please choose our courier service. We ship within a few days but delivery may take up to 48 hours and is only working days and hours. Delivery is between 9am and 6pm.
Contact us by Telephone 0151 538 6812 our opening hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm and Sat & Sun 12-5pm
When you buy from us you are buying from a highly experienced and qualified team of engineers who have been in the business for over 22 years. All PCs are constructed using some of the industries best quality components, then built professionally and tested thoroughly so we can give you a 3 year warranty with confidence.