Following Government Advice the STORE IS OPEN NOW normal hours 7 days a week
- With Social Distancing customer numbers in store will be limited
- Web site sales as normal
- Orders are ususally dispatched within 1-4 working days
- Upgrades and Repairs by Appointment only
- email email@example.com for appointment
AVerMedia GC553 Live Gamer Ultra 4K HDR External HDMI Capture Card
Live Gamer ULTRA: Capture Like Never Before
The next generation of game capture is here. The Live Gamer ULTRA (LGU) brings 4K capture to the table while its pass-through allows gamers to fully experience what 4K HDR is all about. Not limited to 4K HDR, this compact device can pass-through high refresh rates of up to 240 Hz on a Full HD signal.
4K High Dynamic Range Pass-Through
Don’t give up 4K HDR content just to be able to record your gameplay. With 100% lag-free, 4Kp60 HDR video pass-through, the LGU allows you to enjoy the mesmerizing 4K HDR gameplay and record at 4Kp30.
High Frame Rate Capture
With its high frame rate capture ability of up to 120 fps for Full HD signals, the LGU positions itself as the first external game capture device in the market to bring super smooth recordings to your archives.
Full HD High Dynamic Range
Unique, simply one of a kind. While supporting 4K HDR pass-through, the LGU records HDR content for Full HD playback at 60 frames per second.
Easiest Setup Ever
The LGU takes full advantage of UVC technology, which basically standardizes video drivers. In other words, all you need to do is plug your LGU to your PC and it’s ready to record and stream.
RECentral: Powerful Streaming Software
First in its class! RECentral is the first gaming capture software able to record HDR content. Moreover, it doesn’t stop there, RECentral is also able to simultaneously stream to multiple platforms. For more information, click here.
Capture, Record, Edit 4K
Are you thinking about editing your 4K videos but don’t know where to start? We’ve got you covered. The bundled CyberLink® PowerDirector™ 15 is a feature-packed, intuitive 4K video editor to kickstart your editing skills.Features• 4Kp60 HDR: Pass-through vivid 4K HDR while recording at 4Kp30.
• High Frame Rate: Record Full HD video at 120 frames per second.
• Ultra-Low Latency: Enjoy playing on RECentral preview screen with virtually no latency.
• Plug and Play: Convenience at its best, just plug it and done.
For 4Kp30 or 1080p120 Recording (4Kp60 HDR pass-through supported):
• Desktop: Intel® Core™ i5-6XXX or above + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or above + 8GB RAM (Dual-channel)
• Laptop: Intel Core i7-7700HQ or above + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX1050 Ti or above** + 8GB RAM (Dual-channel)
For 1080p60 Recording (4Kp60 HDR pass-through supported):
• Desktop: Intel® Core™ i5-4440 3.10 GHz + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or above are recommended + 4GB RAM (8GB Recommended)
• Laptop: Intel Core i7-4810MQ + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 870M or above + 4GB RAM (8GB Recommended)
• Operating System: Windows® 10 x64 (Support UVC Protocol)*
*The LGU does not support macOS.
*For 4K, HDR or High frame rate recording only NVIDIA graphics card are supported.
• Live Gamer Ultra (GC553).
• HDMI 2.0 cable.
• Type C to Type A Cable.
• Quick guide.
• CyberLink PowerDirector 15 Product Key Card*
*4K video editing software. Does not support HEVC encoded files or HDR editing. Please note that this version of PowerDirector 15 is not the retail version and some functionalities may be restricted or require paid upgrades.
Important – Please Note: *H.265 Compression is supported by RECentral. *We strongly recommended to use Intel chipset. *LGU does not support USB 3.1 Gen 2. *LGU does not support USB 2.0. *LGU does not support viewing/recording/streaming of HDCP protected signals.
Our shop is now open normal hours but with social distancing in place restricting numbers to 3 at any time in store.
Please be aware that some Case Styles may not be available due to COVID restrictions so we may have to replace the case with a similar design. If you need to check on a case style before ordering please call 0151 228 2288.
We Deliver both LOCAL and NATIONAL See below for how!
1. LOCAL EVENING DELIVERY - Includes St Helens, Widnes, Liverpool, Warrington, Wirral, Chester, Manchester, Southport, Bolton, any area within the M60 or within a 25 mile radius of Liverpool. We deliver these areas with our own driver who delivers in the evening so please don't add a work address unless you are there in the evening. Delivery is normally within a few working days from your order but are not confirmed until the delivery day. You will be called by our mobile number which will be in your confirmation email.
If you are unsure of your area being within our local driver area or need a delivery on a specific day please email us before ordering. You can also contact us by phone on 0151 228 2288 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some areas slightly outside may also be delivered during the evening but may not be within 3 days.
2. COURIER DELIVERY - If you are outside of our area or are only available during the day please choose our courier service. We ship within a few days but delivery may take up to 48 hours and is only working days and hours. Delivery is between 9am and 6pm.
Contact us by Telephone 0151 228 2288 our opening hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm and Sat & Sun 12-5pm
When you buy from us you are buying from a highly experienced and qualified team of engineers who have been in the business for over 22 years. All PCs are constructed using some of the industries best quality components, then built professionally and tested thoroughly so we can give you a 3 year warranty with confidence.
All Computers are provided with a USB Wireless adapter. This is great for computers close to the router. If you are further away from your router or wish to play online gaming we recommend the internal LAN or add an internal wireless card available from Accessories.
All images and videos are for illustration purposes, Graphics Cards are all major brands.
Where videos show specifics and game play for a card please note that the model provided will match or exceed the chipset shown.
Please note that computers do not produce sound unless you attach PC speakers, headphones or a Screen with built in speakers. You can add these in our accessories section.