Dual Arm Monitor Stand for screens with VESA mount up to 32"
For additional game advice see * at the bottom of the page
Dual Arm Desk Mount with Stand
Save valuable desk space and improve overall viewing with the VonHaus Twin Arm Monitor Stand.
- Holds two 13-32” television or monitor screens up to 8kgs/ 17.6lbs each
- Fits most flat screen monitors with VESA dimensions of 75x75 or 100x100 (Please ensure your screen is compatible with this bracket before purchasing)
- Features ±90° tilt and 360° swivel functionality.
- Freestanding design offers fantastic manoeuvrability - perfect for multitasking professionals and avid gamers alike.
Constructed from high grade steel and aluminium, this dual mount allows you to view two screens simultaneously and comfortably, and is great for reducing eye and neck strain.
Each arm is equipped with ±90° tilt and 360° swivel functionality, so you can quickly and easily adjust screens to meet your viewing needs, or share content with friends, family or colleagues. Adjustments can be made by hand - no need for tools.
Compatible with most 13”-32” LCD monitors and TV screens with VESA dimensions 75 x 75 and 100 x 100. Maximum weight capacity: 8kg / 17.6lbs per arm.
Simple to set up - just attach your monitors to the mounts using the fixtures included. Monitor can be installed portrait or landscape.
Integrated cable management system keeps wires hidden and your desktop looking tidy. Includes full instructions and a 5 year warranty.
Suitable for home or office use.
Size: 72.6 x 31.6 x 46.6cm
- Dimensions46cm (H) x 72.6cm (W) x 31cm (D)
- MaterialSteel & aluminium
- Clamp or standStand & mount
- Number of monitors2
- Vesa range75x75 or 100x100
- Inch range13-32"
- Max weight/ max weight per screen8kg per screen
- Tilt, Swivel, Angle±90° tilt and 360° swivel
When you buy from us
Where a Screen is included in a package these are ALWAYS Brand New Boxed Full HD Widescreen Black Monitors. Size is guaranteed to be a minimum as specified. All of our PC cases and Graphics Cards are BRAND NEW UK Stock with warranty. PLEASE NOTE you can only order website items in store if it is showing as in stock. We have some PCs built up in store ready to take away but as we build all of our PCs ourselves you can ask for a Custom Build which is built to your requirements and is often ready to collect in just a few working days.
1. LOCAL EVENING DELIVERY (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY) - Includes St Helens, Widnes, Liverpool, Warrington, Wirral, Chester, Manchester, Southport, Bolton, any area within the M60 or within a 25 mile radius of Liverpool. Delivery is around 2-5 working days at the moment. We deliver these areas with our own driver who delivers in the evening so please don't add a work address unless you are there in the evening. You will be called by our mobile number which will be in your confirmation email.
If you are unsure of your area being within our local driver area or need a delivery on a specific day please email us before ordering. You can also contact us by phone on 0151 228 2288 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some areas slightly outside may also be delivered during the evening but may not be within 3 days.
2. COURIER DELIVERY - If you are outside of our area or are only available during the day please choose our courier service. We ship within 10 days at the moment once your order has been built and tested, delivery may take up to 48 hours and is only working days and hours. Delivery is between 9am and 6pm and dependent on the courier.
Contact us by Telephone 0151 228 2288 our normal opening hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm and Sat & Sun 12-5pm
When you buy from us you are buying from a highly experienced and qualified team of engineers who have been in the business since 1996. All PCs are constructed using some of the industries best quality components, then built professionally and tested thoroughly so we can give you a 3 year warranty with confidence. Warranty is 12 months parts & Labour and a further 2 years labour only. All PC peripherals, Cases, Power Supplies and Graphics cards are Brand New. All Ryzen and Coffee lake systems are 100% New Components from major brands. If you want more information please check out our FAQ
All Computers are provided with a USB Wireless adapter. This is great for computers close to the router. If you are further away from your router or wish to play online gaming we recommend the internal LAN or add an internal wireless card available from Accessories.
All images and videos are for illustration purposes, Brands and Models may vary depending on stock but will always be equivalent or better than stated.
Please note that computers do not produce sound unless you attach PC speakers, headphones or a Screen with built in speakers. You can add these in our accessories section.
Gaming Tips *
Gaming FPS is determined by many factors including internet connection speed and game server loads. Some tweaking of settings may be required for optimal performance.
New games and updates are released often and requirements may change in the future.
For specific issues and advice on games you may find the developers website will offer you better advice.
All of our computers are suitable for the version of Windows provided when delivered and all of the updates within that version.