MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X GRAPHICS CARD
For additional game advice see * at the bottom of the page
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1830 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 6GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3(v1.4a)
HDMI x 1(Supports 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI 2.0b)
Twin Frozr 7 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Mastery of Aerodynamics: The heatsink is optimized for efficient heat dissipation, keeping your temperatures low and performance high.
- Zero Frozr technology: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
- A consolidated platform that offers all software including MYSTIC LIGHT and One-Click Overclocking functionality for your MSI Gaming product.
GRAPHICS CARD UPDATE
Although there is a Worldwide Shortage of Graphics Cards we keep all of the available graphics cards in stock for our PC builds. If an item is showing as ADD TO CART then there is no issue with the stock and dispatch at the moment is around 2- 5 working days. Unfortunately whilst there are shortages we are not able to sell these cards seperately. Our shop is OPEN MON TO FRIDAY 10-6PM & SAT & SUN 12-5PM. Due to the current worldwide shortage of graphics cards and some CPUs, stock levels are running low on many items and are predicted not to improve before Christmas. As such we recommend buying early to avoid disappointment
All of our systems come BRAND NEW in box including the screens unless otherwise specified. PLEASE NOTE you can only order website items in store if it is showing as in stock.
1. LOCAL EVENING DELIVERY (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY) - Includes St Helens, Widnes, Liverpool, Warrington, Wirral, Chester, Manchester, Southport, Bolton, any area within the M60 or within a 25 mile radius of Liverpool. Delivery is around 5-7 working days at the moment. We deliver these areas with our own driver who delivers in the evening so please don't add a work address unless you are there in the evening. You will be called by our mobile number which will be in your confirmation email.
If you are unsure of your area being within our local driver area or need a delivery on a specific day please email us before ordering. You can also contact us by phone on 0151 228 2288 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some areas slightly outside may also be delivered during the evening but may not be within 3 days.
2. COURIER DELIVERY - If you are outside of our area or are only available during the day please choose our courier service. We ship within 10 days at the moment once your order has been built and tested, delivery may take up to 48 hours and is only working days and hours. Delivery is between 9am and 6pm and dependent on the courier.
Contact us by Telephone 0151 228 2288 our normal opening hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm and Sat & Sun 12-5pm (Lockdown Hours may vary)
When you buy from us you are buying from a highly experienced and qualified team of engineers who have been in the business since 1996. All PCs are constructed using some of the industries best quality components, then built professionally and tested thoroughly so we can give you a 3 year warranty with confidence. Warranty is 12 months parts & Labour and a further 2 years labour only. All PC peripherals, Cases, Power Supplies and Graphics cards are Brand New. All Ryzen and Coffee lake systems are 100% New Components from major brands. If you want more information please check out our FAQ
All Computers are provided with a USB Wireless adapter. This is great for computers close to the router. If you are further away from your router or wish to play online gaming we recommend the internal LAN or add an internal wireless card available from Accessories.
All images and videos are for illustration purposes, Brands and Models may vary depending on stock but will always be equivalent or better than stated.
Please note that computers do not produce sound unless you attach PC speakers, headphones or a Screen with built in speakers. You can add these in our accessories section.
Gaming Tips *
Gaming FPS is determined by many factors including internet connection speed and game server loads. Some tweaking of settings may be required for optimal performance.
New games and updates are released often and requirements may change in the future.
For specific issues and advice on games you may find the developers website will offer you better advice.
All of our computers are suitable for the version of Windows provided when delivered and all of the updates within that version.