NEW!! Ryzen RTX 2080 Gaming PC 2200G 8GB or 16GB SSD options 3 yr warranty
NVIDIA RTX RAY TRACING
NVIDIA RTX platform includes a ray tracing technology that brings real-time, cinematic-quality rendering to content creators and game developers. Developers can access NVIDIA RTX ray tracing through the NVIDIA OptiX application programming interface, through Microsoft’s DirectX Raytracing API (DXR) and Vulkan, the new generation, cross-platform graphics standard from Khronos Group.
WHAT IS RAY TRACING?
Conventional 3D rendering has used a process called rasterization since the 1990’s. Rasterization uses objects created from a mesh of triangles or polygons to represent a 3D model of an object. The rendering pipeline then converts each triangle of the 3D models into pixels on a 2D screen. These pixels may then be further processed or “shaded” before final display on the screen.
Ray tracing, which has long been used for non-real-time rendering, provides realistic lighting by simulating the physical behavior of light. Ray tracing calculates the color of pixels by tracing the path that light would take if it were to travel from the eye of the viewer through the virtual 3D scene. As it traverses the scene, the light may reflect from one object to another (causing reflections), be blocked by objects (causing shadows), or pass through transparent or semi-transparent objects (causing refractions). All of these interactions are combined to produce the final color of a pixel that then displayed on the screen.
While ray tracing has long been "the future" or holy grail of computer rendering, we are now seeing the advent of consumer GPUs which have enough compute capability to do interesting ray tracing workloads in real-time. It is expected that many use cases will employ hybrid renderers which combine rasterization and ray tracing, so tight integration with an existing rendering API is very important.
First 11 games to support real-time ray-tracing. The list includes:
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Atomic Heart
- Battlefield V
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries
- Metro Exodus
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
AMD RYZEN 3 2200G: RYZEN POWERS.
RADEON REIGNS. YOU PREVAIL
High performance processing and graphics. All on one chip.
AMD have taken their ground-breaking processors and fused them with the incredible, visually immersive Radeon™ Vega Graphics for a one-stop processing shop that's cool under pressure and fuels your imagination. With Ryzen and Radeon on the same chip, you can see your PC's true potential.
AMD Ryzen processors deliver exceptional PC performance with revolutionary machine intelligence, massive multitasking capabilities and a highly efficient architecture that mean faster, smoother experiences for you.
- High performance graphics engine in a desktop processor.
- Advanced quad core performance.
- Beautiful display features with Radeon FreeSync technology.
- Full benefit of Radeon software driver features including Radeon Chill, Enhanced Sync and Radeon ReLive.
Memory: 8GB or 16GB DDR4 2400MHz
Internal 300mbps wireless card
Storage: SSD options
Graphics Card: RTX 2080
CIT Discovery, is an excellent solution for PC gamers with limited space, the Discovery comes with an ABS and hot stamping front panel with blue led light, creating an excellent design feature to this case.
The left side semi-window and black coated interior and exterior enhances any LED lighting used within your system.
The cooling system consists of 1 x 120mm 33 LED Blue fan at the back, along with the internal cable management, allowing for increased airflow through your system, which will aid in cooling. The PSU intake comes from the external part of the case at the bottom, thus aiding in the PSU running at its optimal temperature.
With the I/O Panel being situated at the top of the front panel, giving you easier access to the 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio (Headphone and Microphone), allowing for connection to a wide variety of devices
(D) 370 x (W) 180 x (H) 410mm
Case Choice - Demolition
We Deliver both LOCAL and NATIONAL See below for how!
1. LOCAL EVENING DELIVERY - Includes St Helens, Widnes, Liverpool, Warrington, Wirral, Chester, Manchester, Southport, Bolton, any area within the M60 or within a 25 mile radius of Liverpool. We deliver these areas with our own driver who delivers in the evening so please don't add a work address unless you are there in the evening. Delivery is normally within a few working days from your order but are not confirmed until the delivery day. If you are unsure of your area being within our local driver area or need a delivery on a specific day please message us via Facebook before ordering. You can also contact us by phone on 0151 538 6812 or by email email@example.com
Some areas slightly outside may also be delivered during the evening but may not be within 3 days.
2. COURIER DELIVERY - If you are outside of our area or are only available during the day please choose our courier service. We ship within a few days but delivery may take up to 48 hours and is only working days and hours. Delivery is between 9am and 6pm.
Contact us via FACEBOOK or by Telephone 0151 538 6812 our opening hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm and Sat & Sun 12-5pm