You need to delete the devices under MICE in the device manager and allow the system to research for them.
1. Open Device Manager by Right Clicking the Windows Logo in the left corner and choosing 'Device Manager'
2. Go to Mice - Expand by clicking on the arrow
3. Delete any items under here by pressing the delete key and accepting the change
4. Once there are no more devices under Mice use the ALT and arrow buttons to choose ACTION and Scan for changes.
5. The mouse should be found and be working ok, if not reboot the system